#OOTD - Black & White Outfit Of The Day

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hi all,
As you can tell my, for today's post i wanted to be all monochrome.
Black and white are literally 2 of my fav colors for all time, be it spring, winter, autumn or summer.
They are so basic yet they look so classy, isn't it?
For this look i paired my favourite dark blue ripped jeans from ONLY with white tee which i got from HnM, Mall of India. And to add lil bit of statement i wore this black distressed jacket on top, which was again from ONLY. 


I think color selection for outfits should not be dependent on seasons, rather it should depend on mood and feelings. I like the concept of wearing dark and dull shades in autumn, vibrant colors in spring and light colored clothes in summer, but i actually i never follow this rule. Also as it is my basic nature, of always going against the flow, i always love to do opposite of whatever i mentioned in above lines 😁.


Choker - Forever 21 
Shades - HnM

For shoes i wore my red CONVERSE. which literally added sporty vibe to whole outfit  ♥

I really hope you liked this complete outfit. Do share your fav black or white outfits look on my Facebook or Instagram :) i will try to repost as many as possible 💕👗

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe